Brand: Kicking Horse Coffee
Color: Decaf - Dark Roast
- Dark roast, whole bean: Swiss water process. Decaffeinated coffee should be exactly like every other one of our blends: deep, dark and delicious. Tip top taste with a mellow finish
- Tasting notes, brew method: Rich, dark chocolate, cacao nibs, brown sugar and roasted hazelnuts. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- ORIGIN CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on
- Organic, fairtrade, kosher, shade grown, Arabica coffee: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 percent certified
- Roasted in the rocky mountains: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian rocky mountain peaks.
Publisher: Kicking Horse Coffee
Details: Swiss Water Process. A decaffeinated coffee should be exactly like every other one of our blends: deep, dark and delicious. And that's what this is, a tip-top taste with a mellow finish. Enjoy!
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches