Hours of Content: 18
In this course we are going to talk about the basics of professional software engineering such as how to separate the code into multiple modules or how to use a build framework to build the final application for us.
Before developing the final application from scratch - that was all the included technologies together - we will consider these technologies on a one by one basis.
In the first section we are going to consider Maven, one of the most popular build frameworks out there. The second chapter is about Java Persistence API and database related problems. The third chapter will cover Spring as far as the XML based configuration is concerned, then we will talk about the new way: the so-called Spring Boot. Finally, we are going to implement an application in which we are going to use all the technologies we have discussed.
Hope you will like it!
What are the requirements?
- Basic Java
- Maybe MySQL ( JPA will generate the queries, so not that important )
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get a good grasp on Maven
- Get a good grasp on Java Persistence API
- Get a good grasp on Vaadin Framework
- Get to know Spring Framework with XML
- Get to know Spring Boot
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for newbies as well as for engineers and programmers with some experience looking for a quick refresher on professional software engineering