Hours of Content: 2
List of Jargons used in Java EE is Endless - JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP, Dependency Injection, Model 1 Architecture, Model 2 Architecture, Front Controller, Composite View, Intercepting Filter, Facade, Service Locator to name a few.
For a beginner, Java EE can be overwhelming. Objective of the course is to give a Big Picture of the Java EE. You will understand the Jargon, Specifications, Patterns used in Java EE. You will understand the basic the architecture of a Java EE Application.
You will understand the evolution of Java EE Application Architecture:
- Model 1 Architecture
- Model 2 or MVC Architecture
- Modified MVC Architecture using Front Controller
You will get an overview of Patterns used in the Java EE World - Grouped by the layer they are used in:
- Front Controller
- View Helper
- Composite View
- Context Object
- Intercepting Filter
- Domain Model
- DAO - Data Access Object
- Service Activator
You will also be introduced to terminologies like JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP and Dependency Injection.
Get ready for a Roller Coaster Ride with Java EE.
Who is the target audience?
- You are finding your feet in Java EE World
- You are developing a Web Application with Java EE and you want to understand the big picture of Java EE
- You hear a lot of jargon related to Java EE and You are curious to learn what they mean
- This is NOT a Java EE for Beginners or 101 course. This course is about the big picture of Java EE.