Hours of Content: 20
iOS 11 unleashed a whole range of powerful new tools for you to build intelligent apps, and this book helps you get started with them as quickly as possible: Core ML, Vision, ARKit, and more!
The goal of this course is to teach anyone how to build amazing iOS11 App from the ground up. You will learn the basics of iOS programming with playground demos and challenges. This will give you the solid foundation to start building iPhone Apps.
What you will learn:
- Variables & Constants
- Control Flow
- Complex Data Types
- Object Oriented Programming
- Working with Classes & Objects
- Creating multi-view Applications with Storyboard Segues
- Using TableView, Navigation Bars & Toolbars
- Adding Interaction & Gestures
- Persisting Data with UserDefaults
- Networking with Tumblr API to embed web Content into you app
- Learning iOS Animation with a Beginners guide to add edge to your app
- Learning Machine Learning with the new API Core ML to deliver intelligent new apps that can proactively assist your users. - iOS11 New!
- Augmented Reality with iOS: Introducing AR Kit to learn about to merge digital objects with reality and to unparalleled augmented reality experiences for iPhone. iOS11 New!
- And a Capstone Project = Twitter Clone
- twitter login SDK
- cloud-based backend service Firebase (3.0)
Why take this iOS course?
This course will set you on your way to becoming a great iOS Developer, where you’ll establish a basic understanding of the iOS ecosystem.
Prerequisites & Requirements:
You will need access to a Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or later No prior programming experience is required. The course has been specially designed for beginners. The first chapters will walk you through the download and install process of the XCode 9 Application (to build iPhone Apps). Plus, one complete chapter is dedicated to getting you up and running with the Apple modern Language: Swift 3.0 and 4.0
By the end of the course:
- You’ll have a working knowledge of Swift, Apple’s custom programming language created exclusively for the mobile developer
- You will know how to write interactive programs with one of the most-wanted job skill
- You will know how to prototype your iPhone App idea
Thanks for joining!