Most of the parties we attend are a lot of fun... especially the kickoffs and after parties at events like Dreamforce. But in many cases, they fail to engage from a sales and customer success perspective.
Join us to learn the five main reasons that parties fail to accelerate sales pipeline and what you can do to keep your marketing and sales teams from making these mistakes.
What You Will Learn
Gartner recently put out a report on the B2B marketing activities most likely to influence a sale. The top three are direct interaction with the provider, customer references, and live events.
Companies should be using parties as an opportunity to combine all three of these highly influential marketing activities into one powerful touch point.
- The best way for sales people to stay informed on which of their prospects will be attending an event
- How to use customer advocacy to your advantage at events
- Tips for recording actionable notes on every conversation
- Easy ways to increase the personalization of your event follow up
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar