Hours of Content: 1
- A computer with Internet connection
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
Are you interested in developing a successful online marketing strategy and growing your business faster?
Great, because you are in the right place at the right time.
SEMrush is your online marketing toolbox that contains indispensable data for developing SEO, advertising, and advanced link-building strategies.
As a digital marketing professional or a business owner, you no doubt realize how important online strategies are for reaching your business goals.
It was designed to help you speed up and facilitate your daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the performance of your website(s).
Learn How to Take the Best Seat in The House & Learn How To Use The #1 Competitive Analysis Tool
- Find keywords relevant to your target audiences, and optimize your content with them
- Find profitable PPC keywords to bid on
- Audit your website for technical issues
- Track whether the rank of your website(s) is going up
- Keep up with your competitors’ online strategies and results
Contents & Overview
This course will walk you through the process of mastering the #1 competitive analysis tool in the market to supercharge the growth of your business.
First, we’ll cover how to identify keywords your competition is ranking for and how to track changes in keyword positions to improve your SEO.
Next, I’ll show you how to identify your competitors in less than 5 minutes, how to break down your competitors’ domain into different URLs while analyzing their backlink strategy.
Moreover, you’ll discover how to identify profitable PPC keywords, dominate YouTube Ads by legally spying on your competitiors’ PPC strategy and use a little-known featured called ‘Domain vs. Domain.’
Last but not least, I’ll introduce you to a sneaky way to find profitable keywords you can rank for very easily on Google.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll discover how to analyze your competitors like a professional marketing agency to grow your business!
Who is the target audience?
- Businesses of all size
- Beginner & intermediate marketers
- Students who want to use the #1 competitive analysis tool for free