Hours of Content: 1
In the age of sales acceleration and sales automation, it can be tempting to cut corners and scale at all costs. The more emails sent, the better, right? Not really. After all, what good is speed without quality, or efficiency without effectiveness.
If you can send 100 emails to make one connection in the same time it takes me to send one email and make one connection, who really wins? There’s no doubt you should invest in sales technology, but not before investing in hiring, onboarding, and training your team to connect with humans in a way that will get results.
At the end of the day, technology doesn’t make a sale, a human does. There’s a fine balance between quality and quantity, and that’s what we’re exploring in this lecture. We want to show you how to connect with prospects on a human level. To do this, we’re taking real cold emails and critique them. Enroll and discover some of the best kept secrets we’ve learned over many years of perfecting the craft of writing effective cold emails.
What You Will Learn
- The single most important aspect of cold email, and how to deliver it every time
- The 5 most common yet costly mistakes even the best reps make
- How to make sure your content is always relevant and contextual
- Our 3 best subject lines that nearly guarantee an open
- A template for getting a 27+% reply rate on the first attempt
- What the idea length is for a cold email
- The move effective alternatives to the dreaded “follow up” email
- And more...
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar