Hours of Content: 16
- No previous knowledge required :)
- You will need a Mac computer
Have you ever wanted to make an iPhone app? Did you get lost in YouTube videos or online blog posts? This is the course for you!
My name is Nick Walter and I am a self taught iPhone programmer. I Know what it feels like to start from the beginning. In my course I will teach you Swift 4 and how to make iOS 11 apps. What will we make?
- Emoji Dictionary - A simple app to help us learn about TableViews
- ToDo List - A todo app that teaches us about CoreData
- Collector - Learn to work with the camera as we make an app to catalog a collection of something (video games, movies, stamps, etc...)
- TalkBoy - Record sounds using the microphone and play them back. This one is fun!
- Augmented Reality - Using 3D animation we'll make an airplane move around in our world.
- Machine Learning - We'll create an app that will try to detect the subject matter of any image. Very fun!
- Snapchat Clone - We'll use Firebase to make a simple version of Snapchat. Very involved
- Pokemon Go Clone - Learn how to work with maps as we make a clone of most popular iOS game right now
You'll also learn:
- How to submit an app to the App Store
- How to make money with iOS
- Git and GitHub
Who is the target audience?
- People looking to learn the beginning to intermediate skills needed in iOS apps