Hours of Content: 1
- Following the step-by-step instructions
- Computer with Internet access
- $10 advertising budget for your first campaign
This course will reveal how to grow your local business fast & cost-effective with proven & tested Facebook marketing strategies.
You’ll learn how to create a professional Facebook fan page, grow your fan base and harness the power of local awareness ads to sell more products & services instantly!
Learn How to Take the Best Seat in The House & Reap the Benefits Of Growing Your Local Business With Facebook Marketing
- Quick & easy way to create a professional Facebook fan page in less than 10 minutes
- How to build your fan base for 2 cents per like
- Best practices to incorporate social media into your offline communication channels
- Step-by-step instructions to grow your business with local awareness ads to reach people nearby your local store
Contents and Overview
First, I will walk you through all the steps to set up a professionally designed fan page. You’ll discover my favorite design resources and a 100% free tool to find high-quality fan page content in your niche market that you can share with your audience to attract more foot traffic instantly!
Next, you’ll discover one easy to implement strategy to build your fan base for 2 cents per page like. With my strategy, you can grow your audience like a professional Facebook marketing agency.
After we covered how to incorporate Facebook into your offline communication channels, you’ll learn about harnessing the power of local awareness ads.
Once we covered the basic steps of creating your first local awareness ad to reach people nearby your business, we’ll move on to four proven & tested strategies to grow your local business with paid Facebook ads.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be ready to grow your business with paid Facebook ads and increase your revenue instantly!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner & intermediate marketers
- Local businesses of all sizes
- Students in the process of establishing their first offline business