Hours of Content: 3.5
- Be enthusiastic about trying the innovative approach to writing a marketing plan in this course - I promise, it will give you better results
- Please try the ideas presented as you go through the course
- Innovative ways to divide all businesses into 8 major categories and give you the foundation for your company's marketing plan no matter what your business is - this approach is very innovative, try it!
- More practical examples of my own marketing plan
Now the course is more practical
You asked, and I listened. Many people wrote to me saying that they like the course but wished it was more practical. So I added my own marketing plan example and shared exactly how I treat my own marketing in my own business.
What you will get in the course
In this course, you will learn to write a good and complete marketing plan for your business. Many people simply start their companies with marketing as an afterthought, only to quickly discover that marketing is one of the most important parts of their entire business.
Without a good marketing strategy, you won't be able to get clients, and without clients, there won't be a real business. So you must take your company's promotion very seriously.
In this course, I teach you how to organize your ideas, and create a good plan of action for promoting your business before starting your company so that you can plan ahead, and have time to research which strategies will actually work for your business to get clients.
Stop wasting time randomly posting on Facebook and Twitter, and stop struggling with business cards or by passing out flyers. In this course, you will learn how to write a professional marketing plan, and create the foundation for growth and success.
Note: In this marketing course I share my own marketing plans and walk you through different avenues of marketing including my own strategies as an example. This is strictly for educational purposes and not for promotional purposes.
Here is a list of potential online businesses you can promote using the strategies in this marketing plan course: blogging, affiliate marketing, elearning, create a channel on YouTube, become an author and sell books on Amazon and the Kindle, or become a freelancer or a local concierge.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people planning a business
- Small business owners struggling with marketing