Hours of Content: 4.5
- You are excited to start a mobile app business
- You are starting to work on an app or thinking about getting into apps
- You have an existing app which you want to grow
- Three great launch strategies for your app
- Reskinning apps: how to get downloads and make money
- How to compete for competitive app store search terms
- Improved audio/video quality for 90% of the course
I am an independent mobile app entrepreneur just like you, and I created this mobile app marketing and monetization course to teach you all my strategies to:
- Get 1,000,000+ downloads from mobile app store marketing
- Save money by doing your own ASO (search engine optimization SEO for Android and the Apple App store) better than most consultants you might consider hiring
- Create an app marketing strategy outside the app stores by getting press coverage and learning how to promote an app using social media and social sharing
- Make money with effective app store monetization techniques to help you maximize your app revenue with subscriptions, in-app purchases, publishing effective ads, selling affiliate products and other common monetization strategies used by successful mobile app businesses
- Help you create a successful mobile app business
Learn the strategies I used to get 1,000,000+ downloads for my apps, make money from them, and create a successful mobile app business.
What makes this app course special
The course shows you how to make a real business out of your app. This is what sets this course apart from all other courses. I realize that you may be excited about your app idea, and rush to have it built as soon as possible. But as an app entrepreneur, you need to understand what it takes to make your app a real business that makes money.
This course teaches you about app business models, high-level business strategies and app business planning. This is what makes this course special! This course will make you a strong business person, and a stronger app entrepreneur.
I am an independent developer of Problemio business apps. My apps have been downloaded 1M+ times. My app ranked #1 for the search "business" on Android for over a few years, and many of my apps dominate their search rankings in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
In this course, I teach you the insights and secrets I learned while growing my own mobile app business. Everything I teach in this course is something I have done and tried myself.
How this mobile app marketing and monetization course is structured?
The course is almost all video. It will take between 4 hours to complete. After you finish this mobile app marketing course, you should be much stronger in overall mobile app business strategy, mobile app marketing, and mobile app monetization.
The course is structured in 3 parts. The first part goes over some of the common mobile app fundamentals. If you are working on your first app, this is a must!
The second part of the course focuses on how to monetize your app. And the third part of the course gives you many effective strategies for how to promote your app to get a large number of downloads!
I also show you some of my favorite tools and outsourcing strategies that you can use for your own app development and growth.
Why should you take this mobile app marketing course now?
You might think that you will focus on the marketing and monetization strategies after your app is built and has launched. But that is a very costly mistake made by many first-time entrepreneurs.
This course will shed light on many parts of your business strategy, and allow you to choose a far more successful path for your app from the very beginning. That is why you should take this course before even writing the first line of code for your app.
Luckily, the course only takes about 4 hours to complete. So you can transform yourself and become a much stronger app entrepreneur in less than half a day. Take the course today, and see for yourself.
What kinds of apps do students in this app course usually make?
Game apps, puzzle apps, social apps, photo apps, and productivity apps.
Still wondering if this mobile app marketing and monetization course is right for you?
I understand that before taking the course you might have doubts about whether it will actually help you.
I can assure you that I put all my knowledge into this course, and made it as insightful as I could for you. I also continue to look for interesting topics and add new lectures to the course.
As one entrepreneur to another, I wish you much success and enjoyment in your business!
Who is the target audience?
- Mobile app entrepreneurs
- Mobile app developers