Hours of Content: 1.5
With the Flat Design Tutorial you will learn to create amazing webdesign and prototypes with Photoshop.
- Fast & simple. ***NO CODING NEEDED***.
- In 2 hours, you will learn about the latest flat UI techniques
- You will use Photoshop, Flat UI components and other great resources.
This course is for aspiring web and product designer willing to sharpen their design and Photoshop skills. In a 2-hour tutorial, you will receive a good introduction to Flat Design, which is the latest trend in modern Web Design.
If you are new to Photoshop, this is a good place to start as the course will walk you through every step of the prototyping process.
The course includes:
- An overview of the modern web design
- A step-by-step tutorial to create
- a website mockup and prototyping
- An introduction to the 960 grid
- Flat UI kit package to get started with Flat UI
- Flat UI colors palette
For this course, you will need:
- Photoshop CS5 + - you can download the 30-day trial version on the Adobe Creatrive site.
- The rest of the materials is available for downloaded in the course content.
By the end of the course:
- You will have a better understanding of website prototyping
- You will get better at organizing your workflow with photoshop layers
What are the requirements?
- For this course, you will need to have Photoshop installed
- If you do not have Photoshop, you can download a trial version of Photoshop CC by visiting the adobe website
What am I going to get from this course?
- The course will teach students how to create prototypes with assets and colors in Photoshop
- By the end of the course, you will be able to craft a website prototype ready to showcase to a potential client
- By the end of the course, you will understand how to work with the grid (960.grid) to create and organize your layout
- By the end of the course, students will on par with working with layers and keep the work organized while working on complex Photoshop projects
- By the end of the course, students will be very knowledge with the flat ui colors which are very trendy in modern web design
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners in web design
- It is recommended to have a basic knowledge of Photoshop
- The course is for anyone willing to improve their web design skills
- if you want to become a web designer and learn how to create mockups with Photoshop, this is the right place
- This course is good for both PC and Mac users - Information provided during the video lessons is intended for both.
- For freelance developers willing to get a better understanding of web design