This course is based upon the book "The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience: Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace" by Robin Hills (ISBN: B01F8QN822).
‘The Authority Guides’ is a series of pocket-sized books offering highly practical and accessible guidance on a wide variety of business matters. They are published by independent business publisher SRA Books under the imprint The Authority Guides.
How do you challenge inside and outside of work impact upon your emotions and your resilience?
The emotional resilience of those involved in a business will contribute significantly to the organization's success. Almost all of us work in a business environment that is constantly changing, is intense and is unrelenting.
With so many challenges and changes to deal with in both life and the workplace, it’s vital to understand how emotions relate to unfamiliar and unpredictable situations and to how they contribute to resilience.
Understand more about the role of emotions in stress management. Learn how to develop your emotional resilience and use this skill at work. Find out how you can develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organization.
The course helps you to
- Understand how to cope with the emotions associated with change and unfamiliar or unpredictable circumstances
- Discover how realistic optimism helps you to manage stress more effectively
- Explore action strategies to develop your personal resilience and the resilience of others
How to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace with good emotional awareness.
You are going to get some insights into how you view your resilience and how others view your resilience.
The project looks at assessing your resilience from your perspective and asks you to compare this with how others view your resilience. Use the information in this course to look at methods to improve the ways that you use your emotions and how this impacts upon your resilience.
- An understanding of how you use your emotions to develop your capability to manage your resilience
- Insights about the lessons that you can gain from understanding the role of optimism in developing resilience and managing stress
- An insight into how to develop resilience in others at a personal, team, and organizational level
- Shorty, sharp, snappy lectures covering all aspects of resilience in business
- Assess your resilience exercise
- Practical activities to develop resilience in yourself and in other people
- A series of resource cards to download and keep
Emotional resilience can mean managing the emotions that you experience or managing the emotions of those around you. This course will help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you approach potentially challenging situations.
What are the requirements?
- You should have an interest and understanding of emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course.
- You should be interested in emotions and resilience at work.
- You should be keen to learn techniques to understand how to contribute to your business success.
What am I going to get from this course?
- understand emotional resilience with a business focus.
- put in place strategies to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace.
- develop your own personal resilience.
- understand how to develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organisation.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in understanding resilience in business - at a personal level, a team level, or an organizational level.