Content creation accounts for up to 28% of most B2B marketing budgets today, with as much as 70% of that content going unused by sales. Your organization's content workflow should be more than just a one-way process of constantly pushing more content to your sales team.
In this course, you'll find out how to track your content's performance in the buying process so you can adapt your strategy accordingly - closing more deals, faster and with fewer wasted opportunities.
You'll learn how accurate performance analytics for sales enablement will help drive better and more effective sales engagements, leading to greater revenue growth.
What You Will Learn
- How to align sales and marketing on sales copy and collateral
- How to understand what types of content really moves the needle to convert a sale
- How to unearth the metrics that really matter in a sea of data
- How to track what’s working and what isn’t
- How to implement a solution across your organization and ensure it gets adopted
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar