Do you remember the TV series from the 80s called Knight Rider? The main character Michael knight used to communicate with his intelligent car named KITT using his watch. Now don’t look any further. With the apple watch and the iPhone it’s now possible to build and own the same piece of technology, and guess what?
In these video lectures you’re going to learn how to create this voice command having the Apple Watch communicate with the iPhone. You will learn how to design the user interface using Xcode, then program the code logic using Swift. These lectures teach you the ways to create communication between the Apple watch and the iPhone. Learn these priceless skills while building your amazing app.
Important: This is not a beginner level course, this is for people that already took my course on "Complete Apple Watch dev course by building apps"
This course is a must take for anyone that plans on doing in-out communication between the Apple Watch and the iPhone
Who is the target audience?
- People who wants to make iPhone and Apple Watch apps
- People who wants to learn how to program with Swift language
- People who wants to learn advanced watchkit functionality
- Not for people who do not want to code
- knows the basic of a mac, or hackintosh or macIncloud online