Hours of Content: 1.5
"You are looking at a live picture of Lehman Brothers' 158-year-old firm - born pre-industrial revolution and surviving the Great Depression ...", a CNBC special report began on September 14, 2008.
"Lehman Brothers will file for bankruptcy this evening under circumstances that, without the government's assistance, sources tell us would almost certainly result in significant market disruption. "
I trust you remember what happened next.
The credit market's liquidity evaporated. The S&P was cut in half. 30 million jobs were shed. U.S. households lost $16 trillion worth of financial wealth. More than one million homes were lost in foreclosure.
Fear and panic spread. Some said the stock market was going to zero. Some said this was the end of capitalism. Others said it was the end of human civilization.
The U.S. government rushed in with a $700 billion bail-out package for banks it deemed "too big to fail". With the stroke of a pen, taxpayers were on the hook for Wall Street's reckless behavior.
In this environment, a curious message appears on an obscure mailing list dedicated to the study of cryptography. The date was November 1, 2008. The author was Satoshi Nakamoto: "I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party...
Bitcoin was born. It rose from the ashes of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.
But what is Bitcoin?
Why is it here?
What is it's purpose?
How do you use it?
Where is it going?
Is it a good investment?
Will it catch on?
This course will answer all of these questions and more!
Friends, Bitcoin is changing the world... forever. There will be no going back. Now is the time to learn everything you need to know to get involved while Bitcoin is still in its infancy.
Joe Withrow is a Bitcoin miner who has been involved in the ecosystem since 2014. He is on record saying that he never before felt like Bitcoin was ready to take the next step in mass-adoption... until 2017.
The Bitcoin moment is here. Let Joe tell you everything you need to know to participate in the most explosive disruptive technology since the internet... and perhaps ever. The time is now!
What are the requirements?
- No previous knowledge or experience required - this course will walk you through the fundamentals and then present advanced information.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Visualize the origin of Bitcoin
- Understand why Bitcoin was created
- Demonstrate the fundamental nature of disruptive technology
- Explain how Blockchain technology will impact every single industry in the world
- Make money mining bitcoins
- Describe Bitcoin's monetary policy
- Explain Bitcoin's practical applications to friends
- Buy, Trade, and Store bitcoins securely
- Advise friends and family on the most secure exchanges, wallets, and cold storage devices for Bitcoin
- See a live screencast demonstrating how to buy and send bitcoins in real time
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to take part in the next generation of money and finance.
- Anyone who wants to invest in an explosive disruptive technology.