Hours of Content: 18
Beginner API development in Node, Express, ES6, & MongoDB
Are you a mobile app developer that needs a backend API & database?
Do you have a mobile product idea?
Do you want to create your own startup?
Or do you want to become a backend developer?
This is THE course for you.
We have taught over 50,000 students how to code and so many of them have the same question, "How can I build a server for my mobile apps?"
What you will learn:
- API development
- CRUD & REST
- How to get an iOS app to talk to your API
- How to get an Android app to talk to your API
- Tooling & automation
- Professional coding tips & practices
This course is for ANYONE - but we specifically designed it to take mobile developers to the next level by helping them build their own APIs for their apps!
Who is the target audience?
- Mobile app developers who want to build a back-end server
- Anyone who wants to learn REST API development
- Web app developers who need a back-end API for their app using Node
- Anyone who wants to create a SAAS product or mobile startup that needs an API
- No coding experience required, though basics programming skills will help build restful APIs
- Must have a Mac or a PC to create REST API in Node