The most comprehensive study guide for AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification!
As technology gets more advanced, the cloud has become a reality and it comes with numerous benefits such as low costs, flexibility, security and so on. These many benefits has resulted in companies shifting a majority of their operations on cloud servers, relying on skilled architects for designing these demanding setup.
Amazon entered the web services in 2006 and since then has become a major player, offering numerous innovations on this front. The company has also introduced certification courses to help developers who want to validate their skills and knowledge in the cloud computing world. If you want to boost your career and your pay as a systems architect, then you’ve come to the right place!
Our detailed study guide has been designed for any newbies as well as experienced developers who want to learn AWS systems or even ace this tough exam. This guide will not only help you learn the concepts of the exam, but you can also use it to learn the ins and outs of AWS computing systems.
The course is packed with theories and practical examples, but that’s not all. It also includes quizzes to help you become an expert solutions architect. From basics of cloud computing to managing databases and entire systems, you will master everything in this course.
At the end of this course, you will not only have the in-depth knowledge of AWS and be able to work your way around cloud systems, but you will also have the confidence to actually take and ace the exam (if eligible).
The course starts with basics such as introduction to AWS, examination details and getting acquainted with the console, and progressing on to more difficult concepts such as Amazon EC2, Elastic File Systems, Route53, Network Configuration, Application Services, and even Kinesis steams. All that and so much more is waiting for you in this course!
Additional topics you will find in this course include:
- Security and Identity Management Compliance
- Introduction and Configuration of Amazon EC2
- AWS Object Storage and CDN – S3, Glacier and Cloud Front
- Content Delivery Using AW S Route53 Service
- Managing Databases on AWS
- Configure Networking and Content Delivery – VPC, Cloud Front And ELB
- Using Messaging and Application Services
- Using Kinesis Streams
Let’s get started! Enroll now and let’s become a cloud specialist!
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of Linux is required to complete the course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Ace the AWS certification Exam
- Learn Practical Application of AWS services
- Complete Real World Projects along the instructor
- Learn professional tips and tricks for setting up the AWS services
What is the target audience?
- Any one who wants to master the AWS services and clear the certification exam will find this course very useful