PREPARATION AND COMPLETION FOR ACMSS™ MSCAT™ LICENSING CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION
The ACMSS™ MSCAT™ Licensing Certification Examination is the steps necessary to complete and receive the certification license to become a Certified Medical Scribe Specialist. This is a 5-8 hour program with a clinical manual, a comprehensive understanding of HIPAA, and a 2-hour examination. Individuals who have completed the CMSS™ educational program and/or are certified healthcare personnel are eligible to take this exam.
This package provides:
- 50 CMSS™ individual course applications and enrollment
- 50 CMSS™ issued individual account
- 50 CMSS™ clinical course manual
- 50 CMSS™ training video
- 50 CMSS™ applications of eligibility to meet CMS core eligibility requirements in carrying out the delegated clinical duties of the CMSS™ licensure
- 50 MSCAT™ Licensing Examination
- 50 valid government issued CMS CMSS™ License*
- 50 valid government issued CMS CMSS™ Credentials*
- 50 valid government issued CMS CMSS™ Compliance*
- Access to 3 CME courses provided each year
- Individuals must pass with an 80% or greater.
- Individual has 1 attempt to pass the MSCAT™. If after the third attempt successful MSCAT™ cannot be passed, individuals are required to then re-enroll into the CMSS™ Comprehensive Clinical Training Program
- Annual renewals. This product automatically renews each year on the purchase date for the purchase fee. You will be notified 15 days in advance of the renewals
- There are no refunds or exchanges and all licenses have a ZERO ($0.00) dollar cash value. See website terms and conditions which apply. All purchases are final. Individual licenses cannot be resold.
- Individuals have 12 months to complete the program and pass the examination
For more information:
Phone: (210) 468-0735