Hours of Content: 2
In this course, I’ll share with you my top 7 Lightroom presets that I’ve used to streamline my workflow and cut post-production by up to 50%!
These are the same presets I’ve used on hundreds of weddings and thousands of portrait sessions. I’ve used them for my personal photography business and as a personal editor for other professional photographers around the world. And now I’m sharing them with you so you too can cut your post-production by up to 50%.
This course is jam-packed with tons of presets, tips and techniques for spending less time in Lightroom. My favorites are the 2 types of presets that can be applied during import! Imagine specific edits you do for every photo and then allowing Lightroom to apply them during import - automatically! Although, I do prefer having full control over my edits. However, their specific edits that I do to every photo and prefer to let Lightroom do it automatically. You’ll learn all about them in this course!
The one thing I hate doing is, the same thing over and over. Lightroom has tons of ways to save ordinary tasks as presets. This way, you can set something up once and save it as a preset for future use. For example, if you’d like to add a Watermark to your images during import, you can create a preset just for that. Or maybe you have different settings for exporting to different destinations; Facebook, pro lab, blog, etc.. For this, you can create a Preset for Export and create a new one for each type of output needed. You’ll learn how to create these types of presets as well.
I LOVE Lightroom's Local Adjustment tools. Local Adjustment presets give you the precision and control you need to apply specific edits in specific locations (unlike Develop presets that apply the edits globally). You’ll learn how to use them and create your own. Plus, I’ve included some for free with the preset starter kit that is included with this course.
When you’re done with this course, you’ll have my top 7 Lightroom presets to help you cut your post-production by up to 50%.
Just a small snippet of what you’ll learn throughout the course…
- Tips & Techniques for using Local Adjustment presets (brushes and filters)
- How to make your own Local Adjustment presets
- How to install Develop presets
- Tips for using Develop presets
- How to make Keyword presets
- How to make a Copyright preset
- How to install Local Adjustment presets
- How to make Export presets
- How to make a Watermark preset
- How to make & use collage templates - in Lightroom!
What are the requirements?
- Works with Lightroom 5, 6 & CC
What am I going to get from this course?
- Cut your post-production by up to 50%
- Apply 7 presets to streamline your workflow
- Create Keyword Presets & Keyword Sets
- Create a Copyright Preset
- Install Develop Presets
- Install Local Adjustment Presets
- How to make your own Local Adjustment brushes
- Use Graduated & Radial filter presets
- Apply a Develop preset during import
- Utilize the Print Module & use Print presets
- Create a Watermark preset
- Install 15 Lightroom Templates that come with this course
- Add photos to your templates in the Print Module
- How to create your own templates
What is the target audience?
- All levels of Lightroom users
- All levels of photographers
- Anyone who wants to spend less time in front of the computer
- Anyone who would like to cut post-production by up to 50%