Hours of Content: 1
Starting and scaling outbound sales can seem daunting, especially if you're transitioning to an account-based strategy. As a result, breaking it down into smaller action items can help.
Peek behind the hood of how three different organizations scaled their own prospecting processes, and walk away with action items for implementing and scaling your own outbound strategy. Concrete tips include how to define your ideal customer profile, build out your total addressable market, and design an outbound sales process that helps sales reps personalize their outreach at scale.
This course is for sales leaders looking to kick off or scale outbound sales and for sales reps looking for tips to maximize their productivity and efficiency.
What You Will Learn
- How to define your ideal customer profile and build your addressable market
- How to prioritize your list of target accounts
- How to keep reps on track and measure performance using dashboards
- How to personalize at scale with 10-80-10 email templates
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar