Hours of Content: 2
Are you a new coach or consultant who is just starting out in business?
Or, have you been in business for a while but you’re struggling to get clients and make it work?
In either case, this course is for you.
In fact, I believe in the content I share in this course so strongly that I think it should be mandatory for every new coach and consultant.
There are so many things you simply don’t know and can’t anticipate when you go into business for yourself.
- Things no one ever tells you
- Things you simply overlook
- Things you don’t think about
And all of those unknowns can make business frustrating, difficult, and frankly a real struggle.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
When you know what to expect and what to do, it changes everything.
Suddenly you are able to…
- Be better prepared so you can succeed in your business
- Relax and enjoy your business more
- Avoid many of the common mistakes (and the pain and frustration that goes along with learning the hard way)
- Eliminate failures (I’ll be honest, you can’t totally eliminate all failure but you can sure minimize it!)
- Save yourself a lot of frustration, pain, and heartache
- Become successful in your business more quickly and easily
I learned everything I teach in this course the hard way.
I’ve been in business on my own since 1998 (that’s 16 years). I’ve started 8 different businesses since 2005. Three became successful 6-figure businesses relatively quickly (within the first year or so). The others, well let’s just say I learned some valuable lessons!
I was probably a lot like you when I started my first business.
Full of ideas, passion, motivation and drive. But no experience running a business. I’ve learned so much in the past 16 years that I feel an obligation to share it with those who are just starting out, or those who are struggling.
Whether you’re thinking about becoming a coach or consultant, you’re just starting your business, or you’ve been in business for years and things aren’t going quite the way you’d hoped, I believe understanding the things I share in this course will help you.
There's no reason you have to discover these things the hard way.
Consider this course your sneak peek into the future of what it takes to run a successful coaching or consulting business. Your opportunity to learn from someone who has been there-done that and is now sharing it with YOU!
Join the more than 460 students who are already in the class and learning how to create a more enjoyable, successful, and profitable coaching or consulting business.
Who is the target audience?
- Established coaches and consultants who are not happy with their current business or level of success.
- New coaches and consultants who are just starting out and want to be prepared.
- People just considering starting a coaching or consulting business who want to know what to expect.