Clinical Skills: Skills for Nursing gives you a consistent, 360-degree look at more
than 1,200 of the most important nursing skills.
• Convenient, web-based format utilizes the same format
that practicing nurses use in hospitals.
• Consistent seven-part framework for each skill provides a familiar way for students to master all aspects of each skill:
1. Quick sheet
2. Extended text
3. Equipment list
4. Demonstration videos
5. Images and illustrations
6. Competency tests
7. Evaluation checklists
• Up-to-date, evidence-based content is reviewed and
revised annually by clinical skills experts to reflect changes
in practice as they arise.
• Curriculum correlation guides show how to incorporate
various skills activities into lesson plans.
• Answers with rationales are included for all skill
• Grade book automatically acquires results from students’
skill competency tests.
& Health Assessment
For more information:
Phone: (657) 888-2158